Jio has announced a job notification for the post of Android Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Jio Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Jio Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Android Developer|
|Salary||upto ₹4 LPA*|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Bangalore|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for PWC
Apply for Wipro
Apply for accenture
Apply for Decathlon
Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra
Jio Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Android Developer .
- Experience in Android Studio & Demonstrable knowledge of Mobile technologies including JSON Parsing, Data Handling, Size Classes, APP Extensions and Unit Cases, Android SDK etc.
- Proficiency in MVC, MVP, MVVM, Design Guidelines, RESTful APIs and API Communications.
- Experience with Excellent UI Designs Implementation and Jetpack Compose
- Experience with Core Data and Realm & Good knowledge of OOPS concept.
- Experience in common third – Party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.). Ability to work with GitHub / Bitbucket version controlling system.
- Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to design & develop high performance & scalable application
- Experience writing code with RxJava/ Room/ Live Data.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Compose, JETPack etc
- Experience with AI, ML Any Framework for creating iOS only experiences
- Experience in React Native or Flutter.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Jio is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 440 million subscribers. Jio aims to bring in transformational changes in the Indian digital services space to enable the vision of Digital India for 1.3 billion Indians and propel India into global leadership in the digital economy.
Hexagon Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round