Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of WADiC. A student from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Wipro Recruitment 2022:
Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of Wipro Academy for Digital Consulting ( WADiC).
- Because the unique programme methodology sets you apart.
- Undergo structured training programmes in technical and functional streams by SMEs and account mentors before deployment into live projects
- Opportunity to pursue roles including Business Analyst/Functional Consultant through mentor-led training
- Pursue a Wipro sponsored Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme from a Premier Institute, while garnering full-time work experience with us
- Join us as ‘Scholar Trainee – WADiC’
- Graduation in B. Com (Computer Applications) with 50% or 5.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
- First-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 17,533 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
- The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.