Nielsen Job Opportunity hiring for Research Intern. The students from various disciplines can apply for Nielsen off-campus recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Nielsen Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Research Intern|
|Job Location||Gurgoan / Mumbai / Work from home|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Amazon Work From Home
Apply for siemens
Apply for Wipro
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for Decathlon
Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra
Nielsen Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Research Intern Digital media measurement.
- Provide insights to ensure maximum client satisfaction through high level of client service standards in line with client expectations.
- Understand and implement all internal processes.
- Ensure services provided to clients are timely and precise according to their business needs and
- specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Perusing / Completed MBA
- High proficiency in MS Office Tools (especially – Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of digital advertising concepts would be an advantage
- Understanding of market research concepts with a working knowledge of research techniques, methodologies and statistics.
- Ability to use statistical methodologies to analyse the data would be an advantage
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth