CISCO has announced a job notification for the post of Customer Project Specialist. A student from various disciplines can apply for CISCORecruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
CISCO Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Customer Project Specialist|
CISCO is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Project Specialist.
- Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress
- Plan, specify and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
- Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
- Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholderz
- Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
- Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Create project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource and material requirements
- Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progress.
- Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate
- Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholder
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
- Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
- This requirement is only for 2023 passout only
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for CISCO Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.