Looking for an exciting work-from-home opportunity as a customer service executive? Check out the latest private job update from eBay Recruitment 2023. Eligible and interested candidates can apply now for various positions. Discover all the essential details about the vacancies, including salary, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, age limit, and more
About eBay :
eBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce company based in San Jose, California, that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995 and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
eBay Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Customer Service Executives|
|Salary||up to ₹30K/Month*|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Work From Home)|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
eBay Recruitment Job Description:
eBay is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Service Executives.
eBay Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Handle day to day reactive issues with merchants via inbound and outbound phone and email
- Work as per defined processes and SLA – outlook issue process
- Handle all hotline volume within the define SL. Lead the same in terms timely login & staffing during break time.
- Act as a trusted advisor to sellers and account managers on defect review/removal, eMBG case review/auctioning, technical issues, product issues, and standards and policy related issues that can hamper sales growth.
- Resolve issues for merchants of any eBay specific impediment to growth and sales (including defect reviews/removal, eMBG case review/action, technical issues, standards and policy related issues)
- Coach merchants so that issues and policies do not impede their business in future and help them develop a proactive approach to avoidance (as opposed to resolution after the fact). Including adoption of eBay tools and/or standard processes
- Interact with internal partners, advisors, policy makers and technical teams to assist with speedy resolution
- Establish a trusting relationship between eBay and the customer while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy
- Share timely findings with the AM’s
eBay Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- 12th pass or Any Degree from any stream
eBay Preferred skill:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Basic Scripting experience
- Basic experience of working with relational databases
- Strong Communication Skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for eBay Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
eBay Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the eBay selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the eBay Salary for freshers?
The average of 40K/Month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|