Google Recruitment for the post of Digital Marketing Apprenticeship. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Google off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
The Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is a learning and development program for 24 months, Apprentices are expected to join in person at their assigned in-office and participate full-time (~40 hours, weekly) throughout the program. The program includes work experience with a Google team supported by in classroom learning to empower those looking to start a career in Digital Marketing.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Google Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Digital Marketing Apprenticeship|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurgaon|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Google Job Description:
Google Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
Google Job Responsibilities:
- Work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from leaders.
- Support insight gathering to better serve users (e.g., focus groups, working with a research agency to develop/test hypotheses, etc.).
- Learn how to act as an account coordinator and facilitator. Help resolve client campaign implementation and on-going support across multiple areas, partner with teams to drive product and partnership solutions.
- Develop communication, client, and relationship management skills. Learn how to influence clients and leaders.
Google Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Maximum of 1 year of relevant experience in a Digital Marketing role post graduation.
- Experience with using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar applications.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Google Preferred skill:
- Ability to work with ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help or advice where appropriate.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Passion and interest in building a career in Digital Marketing.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Google Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Google selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Google Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 10 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|