IRCON is inviting applicants for the post of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice. A student from various disciplines can apply for the IRCON Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
IRCON Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Salary||₹8500 – 10000/Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to apply||17 August 2022|
IRCON is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice.
- Graduate Apprentice:
- Graduate or equivalent in engineering/technology streams.
- Diploma or equivalent in engineering/technology streams.
- Result awaited/ supplementary/back paper candidates need not apply. Candidates who have undergone apprentice training in IRCON or any other Organization need not apply.
- The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job
experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training.
- Candidates having passed the Minimum Educational Qualification in the year 2022, 2021, 2020 and on or after 01st August, 2019 are only eligible to apply.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on 01.08.2022 (Relax able by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC-Non Creamy Layer).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician(Diploma)Holders: Rs 8,500/-per month
- There will be no interviews.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways (Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi. The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad.
How to Apply for IRCON Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Candidates have to take a printout of the finally submitted application form generated in pdf format, duly sign
it physically at the bottom right corner under declaration and send it to CGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd., C-4 District Centre, Saket New Delhi-110017 accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the following
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.