NPCI has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for NPCI Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
NPCI Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||₹ 6.89 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad|
|Batch||2021 & 2022|
|Last date||28 April 2022
NPCI is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Work on emerging technologies and proven digital payment platforms
- Work on data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets
Involve in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches
- Engineering students (any stream) graduating in 2021 and 2022
- Attained a minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- No current backlogs/arrears
- Passionate about technology and want to create a meaningful impact
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Online Application By April 28, 2022
- Selection Test By April 30, 2022
- Interview By May 5, 2022 (Preliminary Round to Final Round)
- Selection and Appointment By May 12, 2022
About NPCI :
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India. Considering the utility nature of the objects of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide infrastructure to the entire Banking system in India for physical as well as electronic payment and settlement systems.
How to Apply for NPCI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.