Red Hat is hiring for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Red Hat off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Red Hat :
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We hire creative, passionate people who are ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Red Hat Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹8 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Red Hat is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Work closely with management, product owners, developers, and quality engineers to understand product requirements and design appropriate chaos test plans to verify Red Hat ‘s OpenShift resilience, performance and scalability limits and provide capacity planning guidance
- Develop sophisticated tests that perform possible failure scenarios on a user mirrored environment through comprehensive end-to-end automation, using custom built and state of the art open source tools and frameworks
- Deep dive into resilience and performance issues with the intent of discovering their root cause on complex distributed systems deployed on infrastructure
- Create monitoring and reporting tools to collect metrics and analyze data points of interest during the chaos testing
- Document your research and results clearly and concisely, and communicate findings both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science related field and 1+ years of experience in chaos or performance engineering or systems or software engineering.
- Demonstrable experience or understanding of and passion for chaos and performance engineering, testing
- Solid linux system administration
- Solid scripting skills, particularly with Bash, Python or Ansible
- Experience working with clouds like AWS , Azure, GCP , IBM
- Experience with collaborative software development methodologies, tools, and version control
- Experience with technologies like podman docker and familiarity with building images
- Familiarity with monitoring and dashboarding tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Red Hat Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Red Hat selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Red Hat Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|