Tata Steel Careers & Job Opportunity for the position of Engineer Trainee at the Pan India location. This is an exciting opportunity for students from various disciplines to kickstart their careers. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below such as Job Profile, Job location, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Tata Steel Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Tata Steel|
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Job Location||Across India|
Also, Apply For
Tata Steel Careers Freshers & Experience hiring for Engineer Trainee
Implement platform, email, and social media marketing plans for events and categories on Paytm Insider.
Track and report digital marketing plans for effectiveness and efficiency.
Implement various optimization techniques for continuous improvement in digital marketing performance!
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/M.Sc from CS/ IT.
- Candidates who have completed three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ BTech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
Who should apply?
- Should have excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- We’re looking for hustlers with a knack for juggling multiple projects – we’re talking next level multi-tasking!!
- If you have a positive attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to help out wherever necessary (The ‘Let’s Get This Done’ Attitude), apply away!
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Salary and Benefits
- Tata Steel offers a competitive salary of up to ₹6.25 LPA*(as per Glassdoor) for the role of Engineer Trainee.
About Tata Steel:
How to Apply for Tata Steel Recruitment 2023?
If interested and eligible, you can apply for this drive online by clicking on the “Apply HERE” link. If you face any issues while applying, do let us know in the comment section
|Apply for dunzo-off-campus-hiring||Apply for deloitte-recruitment|
|Apply for siemens-off-campus||Apply for freshworks-recruitment|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.