Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Librarian. A student from various disciplines can apply for the TSPSC Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
TSPSC Recruitment 2023:
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Last Date||10 February 2023|
Also, Apply For
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for SSC Officer(IT) | Government Job
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
- Librarians in Intermediate Education
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce and a Postgraduate Degree in Library Science.
- Librarian in Technical Education
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an Equivalent Professional Degree with at least first class or its equivalent and consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Qualifying in the National Level Test conducted for the
purpose by UGC or other equivalent tests as approved by the UGC
- A Master’s degree or equivalent and have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET)
- 18-44 years (DOB between 01.09.1995 to 01.09.2004). Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Librarians under the control of the commissioner of Intermediate Education||40|
|Librarian under the control of the commissioner of Technical Education||31|
- Librarians in Intermediate Education: Rs. 54,220- 1,33,630/Month
- Librarian in Technical Education:
- LEVEL-9-A Rs. 56,100
- LEVEL-10 Rs. 57,700 (For NET cleared candidates)
TSPSC Selection Process:
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Examination.
- The written exam will be held in May/June/ 2023 and the examination will be conducted either through a Computer based recruitment test or an Offline OMR Based examination of an objective type.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive by clicking on APPLY HERE
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for Citi||Apply for IBM|