Bentley Recruitment off-campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Technical Support Engineer at Bentley. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Process. All the necessary details about Bentley Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
Bentley Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹7.3 LPA*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Bentley Recruitment Job Description:
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Support Engineer.
- Resolving users’ application questions or problems in the areas of software configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Enabling successful user outcomes through a proactive support (e.g., User Success Program).
- Building a strong relationship with the user to become a “trusted advisor”.
- Identify consumption gaps in product and conveying user feedback to product development team.
- Focus on the adoption of the relevant features of the product set.
- Identifying and sharing relevant content with the wider user community.
- Keeping user informed of how and when problems are resolved.
- Perform follow up, testing, and troubleshooting of products, responsible for appropriate referral to other support and quality assurance areas.
- Promoting and maintaining a high quality, professional, service & adoption-oriented company image among users.
- May travel to User sites on occasions.
- Able to work in different shift hours for Global users (different time zones).
Bentley Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from any stream.
- Ability to resolve application problems via Community interactions (forums), telephone and e-mail.
- Strong technical authoring skills to create high quality knowledge content to enable user self-service.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey complex technical details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in any other global language would be advantageous.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn and a team player.
- Experience in CAD/BIM applications would be added benefit.
- Civil/Architectural Engineering degree or experience in building, site design, etc. advantageous.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Bentley :
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Bentley Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe to our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
Bentley Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Bentley selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Bentley Salary for freshers?
The average of 3.6LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|