NIIT Technologies has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for NIIT Technologies Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
NIIT Technologies Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||NIIT Technologies|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
NIIT Technologies is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements.
- Analyze product requirements and clarify gaps.
- Understand the design and implement high quality code as per guidelines.
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features according to market requirements and product specifications.
- Create unit testing strategy and plan.
- Conduct unit testing.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA Testing, Alpha Release, Beta Release, PostRelease patches, both independently and as part of the team.
- Provide inputs to technical publications and review documentation of key features, as warranted.
- No. of Openings : 100
- Qualification : B.Tech ( IT/CS/ Electronics )
- Marks in 10th, 12th UG/PG : 60 % throughout educational record . ( From Std. 10th to the higher education )
- Bond/agreement, if any : 2 years for 1.5 lacs
- Shift timing : Ready to work in 24*7 shift
- Job location : Willing to work in Coforge’s offices in India which are located in Delhi/NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Good communication skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About NIIT Technologies:
NIIT Technologies Limited (NSE: COFORGE), a leading global IT solutions and services organization, announced that the company has begun operating under a new name Coforge Limited with a newly designed company logo unveiled today. This renaming initiative reflects both the evolution of the company as well as its vision for the future. Tracing its roots back to 1981, the firm has over the last three years charted a very high growth and change trajectory
How to Apply for NIIT Technologies Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.