HSBC Recruitment hiring for the post of Contact Centre Representative. A student from various disciplines can apply for the HSBC Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
HSBC Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Contact Centre Representative|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Last date to apply||22-Apr-2023|
HSBC is hiring candidates for the post of Contact Centre Representative.
- Answers (or makes) phone calls from our HSBC customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer’s issues at first contact where possible.
- Delivers what is promised in line with customer expectations
- Offers value added products and services based on customer needs analysis and ensures customer understanding of those products
- Individual service, quality and sales targets through proactively introducing customers to new and value adding products and services that meets their needs.
- Targets on efficiency, quality and effectiveness.
- Adherence to documented policies an procedures.
- Must have education standard to at least high school diploma and be of a legal working age.
- Must be proficient language(s) required by the process
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications.
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times.
- Displays patience and empathy.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
HSBC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HSBC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the HSBC Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|