Salesforce is hiring for the post of Associate Technical Consultant. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Salesforce off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Salesforce :
Salesforce founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Salesforce Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Technical Consultant|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Experience||1 – 2.6 years|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Salesforce is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Technical Consultant.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
- Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours.
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
- 1 – 2.6 years hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform.
- Location: Hyderabad, Mumbai, Jaipur – Remote, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai – Remote, Pune – Remote.
- Ability to debug performance issues , both at client layer and apex layer
- Design capability which is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices
- Knowledge on different integration patterns
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in salesforce and its use cases
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Salesforce Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Salesforce selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Salesforce Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|