Starbucks Recruitment off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Store Manager at Starbucks. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Store Manage. All the necessary details about Starbucks Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
Starbucks Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Store Manager|
|Salary||up to ₹6.2 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Starbucks Recruitment Job Description:
Starbucks is hiring candidates for the post of Store Manage.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning partners; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with customers and other partners who are in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains and models a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events. Continues to keep store operating to standard and sets a positive example for the shift team
- Exhibits a willingness and desire to share coffee knowledge and stories with others
- Displays a ‘customer first’ attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- Solicits feedback from the customers
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Interviewing & training partners, planning, assigning and directing work
- Regular interaction/ review with the team
- Encourage team to take independent decisions
- Conduct goal setting
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution and measuring results
- Review performance to achieve organizational goals
- Gather & evaluate employees performance
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coaching, counselling, and disciplining
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Drives coffee conversations within the team and creates a culture of coffee appreciation
- Achieves financial objectives based on the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to bank
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Analyses sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
- Manages and motivates the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Manages stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Ensures standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Makes timely yet thoughtful decisions even when information is incomplete; considers multiple options/alternatives before committing to a course of action
- Maintains awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Conducts regular store meetings
- Accountable to improve and increase store performance for the growth of the organisation.
Starbucks Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum 12th pass (ideally, IHM student or hotel management graduate)
- Latte Art expert
- Has in-depth knowledge of Coffee
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with a neutral English accent
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Starbucks India is a 50:50 Joint Venture between Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks Coffee Company. Currently, we have presence in 8 cities with over 125 stores through a network of over 1,800+ passionate partners (employees). Our core business is more than just coffee. We are in the people business selling coffee. And we know our success depends on the people we hire, retain and develop. Our mission statement . “To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time” and core values are the roots of our culture and serve as guideposts for our partners.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Starbucks Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe to our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
Starbucks Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Starbucks selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Starbucks Salary for freshers?
The average of 6LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|