Uber has announced a job notification for the post of Service Quality. A student from various disciplines can apply for Uber Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Uber Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist I|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Apply for Hewlett Packard
Apply for TCS BPS
Apply for Tata Elxsi
Apply for Google Digital Marketing
Apply for cisco
Uber is hiring candidates for the post of Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist I.
- Examine documents for the following four factors: relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality
- Summarise, tab, highlight, chart, and collect certain documents or information gleaned from the documents
- Strong Soft Skills & need to have good command over English.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Independent decision making
- Ready to work in a challenging and Target based environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution: We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, Excel/data management skills
- Clear communicator: You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Uber :
Uber loves taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.