Commonwealth Bank Recruitment off-campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Operations Team Member at Commonwealth Bank. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Operations Team Member. All the necessary details about Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Commonwealth Bank|
|Post Name||Operations Team Member|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment Job Description:
Commonwealth Bank is hiring candidates for the post of Operations Team Member.
- Analyse and identify opportunities for improvement across teams.
- Function as Subject Matter Expert that represents the business. This includes participation and representation on projects that impact CSD
- Be the point of contact for clients and service providers for account issues.
- Assisting with the billing cycle for all Collection Agencies
- Assisting with accounts, miscellaneous requests, refunds and other general procedure enquiries from the customers
- Assisting with reporting, correspondence and processing
- Assisting the administration of new and pre-existing processes as required
- Handle sensitive queries demonstrating strong communications skills, diplomacy and discretion.
- Identify complex situations, recommending solutions and escalating to Team Leader Business Customer as required.
- Ensure compliance with Bank policy and legislation at all times.
- Issue correspondence where necessary
- Meet individual and team Key Performance Indicators/targets, including outbound telephony contacts with customers and external business partners and inbound call actioning (mandatory)
- Work effectively in a team environment, sharing information to other team members.
- Encouraging customer centric commercial behaviour amongst the team
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from any stream.
- All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- High volume Customer based processing experience
- Strong reporting, spread sheeting and reconciliations expertise
- Strong analytical, written and oral skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and documentation skills
- High level of attention to detail and a disciplined and thorough approach to investigations
- Knowledge of CSD systems is desirable.
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive and professional internal and external relationships.
- Knowledge of the CBA products
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate – Advanced Outlook skills
- Intermediate – Advanced Microsoft Word skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Commonwealth Bank:
Australia’s leading provider of financial services including retail, premium, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and sharebroking products and services. We are a business with more than 800,000 shareholders and over 52,000 employees. We offer a full range of financial services to help all Australians build and manage their finances.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Commonwealth Bank 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Commonwealth Bank Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Commonwealth Bank selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Commonwealth Bank Salary for freshers?
The average of 3.6LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|