Standard Chartered is inviting applicants for the post of Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Standard Chartered Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Standard Chartered is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles:
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Bachelors / Advanced (Masters or higher) Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- Good understanding of retail banking / small business / consumer finance products and business life-cycles (e.g. sales, underwriting, portfolio management, marketing, collections)
- 0-2 in-depth years’ experience in hands-on Statistical Modeling in credit risk for retail banking / small business / consumer finance portfolios
- Proficient statistical programming skills in SAS (preferred) or similar, strong analytical skills and understanding of quantitative and statistical analysis
- Hands-on experience in mining data and understanding data patterns
- Experience in directly interacting with Business and exposure to International markets will be a plus
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
About Standard Chartered:
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of an Analyst at Standard Chartered?
Standard Chartered analysts ensure ethics, legal compliance, and engage in risk management, resolving conduct matters with accountability.
What is the salary range for this Analyst position?
The expected salary is ₹5 LPA* for this Analyst position.
What level of experience is required for the Statistical Modeling aspect?
The role requires 0-2 years of in-depth experience in hands-on Statistical Modeling in credit risk for retail banking and consumer finance portfolios.
What is the eligibility criteria for this position?
Applicants should have a Bachelor's or Advanced (Masters or higher) Degree in disciplines like Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Engineering, or other quantitative fields.
What are the main responsibilities of an Analyst at Standard Chartered?
The responsibilities include embedding ethical standards, understanding and complying with laws and regulations, identifying and resolving risk and conduct matters collaboratively, and achieving outcomes defined in the Bank's Conduct Principles.
What is the preferred skill set for this role?
Desired skills comprise familiarity with retail banking, consumer finance products, and lifecycle, 0-2 years' credit risk modeling experience, SAS proficiency, strong analytics, and adeptness in data mining.