ECIL has announced a job notification for the post of Apprentice. A student from various disciplines can apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
ECIL Recruitment 2022:
|Salary||₹9000 /Month , ₹8000/ Month (Diploma)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 December 2022|
ECIL is hiring candidates for the post of Apprentice.
- Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the above mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2020, from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA.
- In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed 3 Years Diploma course in above mentioned branches on or after 1st April,2020.
- Eligible Branches:ECE,CSE,Mech,EEE,EIE,Civil
- Candidates, age must be as per the ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022 that is maximum age is 25 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC-NC & 10 years for PWD candidates.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Graduate Apprentice: 150 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice: 62 Posts
The Apprentice’s selections will be based on the merit of the qualifying examination marks i.e (BE/B.Tech / Diploma).
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.